We are having a major comeback for the in-person and traditional catwalks and we love it! But if you missed it, don’t worry, everything you need to know is here.
Last September we had another amazing fashion week, presenting the spring/summer 2023 collections.
And today we are talking about our fashion capitals (one week for each capital) New York, London, Milan and Paris, which started on September 9 until October 4.
Starting with our first capital: New York
- The Devil Wears Prada became a reality, when Anne Hathaway sit next to Anna Wintour at Michael Kors show
- Lila Moss (Kate Moss daughter) is the new it girl
- Sexy is the new black with Tom Ford’s collection
London, The show must go on
- After Queen Elizabeth’s death, the shows will continue as normal, except for monday September 19, the shows and activities were suspended due to the funeral of Queen Elizabeth II.
- Some designers show their respects for the queen on their fashion shows, such was the case with JW Anderson
- Diesel breaks guinness record for the world's largest inflatable sculpture
- Roberto Cavalli give us another sexy moment (definitely sexy is the new black)
- Kim Kardashian is the new muse for Dolce&Gabbana
- Ferragamo has a new creative director, Maximilian Davis
- Gucci creates “Twinsburg” with 68 twins on the runway
- Paris Hilton closes Versace show on a pink bride dress
Our lovely Paris
- Hats, hats and more hats, Max Mara brought back the headpieces
- Mexican model, Marsella Rea walks on Missoni’s show
- Coperni stole the show, creating a dress from scratch with spray (the future is here)
- Cher closes the Balmain show
- Dior runway made of cardboard
This year, fashion just reminds us that it is more than clothes, it’s culture and social movements, learning and being part of this industry is an honor.